Emoticons For Twitter/ Smileys For Twitter / emoji For Twitter : Somebody once said that if you don’t have anything to say we use emojis and smileys to express what I’m feeling inside. In a social networking platform Twitter it is mandatory to use Twitter smileys while writing something. While Facebook has its own set of emoticons, twitter does not have any particular smileys to add while tweeting. Lot of people on Twitter love to add things like ♥✩♬♡►♪☺♫ in the tweets and make them look more exotic. Adding symbols will represent the exact emotion and therefore can help in reducing the number of characters.
☞ Emoticons For Twitter, Smileys☺, Emoji For Twitter ♡
Do you know that there are around 109,000 smileys that are available in the market and that can be added to the tweets? So how do we do it exactly.
In this article we are going to answer do with some questions that you don’t have any idea about like:
- Where to find emoji For Twitter to add them in your tweets?
- What if a particular emoji doesn’t work?
Where to find is emoticons For Twitter to add them in your tweets?
Answering from the first, we will proceed with the procedure of getting Smileys for Twitter in your tweets. This can be done in 3 ways:
- If you are using a computer other laptop you can type a particular symbol using the keypad on the number pad somewhere else saying a document. Once you are done with the typing you can simply copy paste the symbol into your tweet. In case you are using a phone, you have your own set of symbols in your keypad and you can use them without any stress.
- The second way to get the symbols he is by using the onscreen typewriters. Using the click and tweet apps, you can compose your own tweet by inserting the symbols and then click on it to tweet. Actually, in this interface you will have different symbols and all you have to do is hover your mouse over the symbol and it will be highlighted and inserted. The most advanced app to insert Twitter symbols is TwingDINGS. If you are using an iPhone, you can go with the Feathers app with which allows you to do the same.
- The third way of adding symbol or emojis into your tweets is by getting them from external sources and inserting them into the tweet using copy paste tools. One best among such external sources is Get emoji.
What if a particular emoji doesn’t work?
When you are using the Twitter app from a mobile phone, you will only have access to particular symbols refraining you from overdoing. However if you are following the third step, you will have plenty of symbols that you can use. But you have to realize that the symbols and copy pasted to Twitter, often appears as a rectangular box irrespective of the original image. For that reason, you have to restrict yourself to use specific set of emojis to the tweets.
Therefore, insert the emotions that depict your mood and have fun!